Spolu s odbornými partnery jsme připravili the professional web site of Urban Mobility Academy https://www.akademiemobility.cz/, which was developed as an analogue of the EU https://www.eltis.org/. This a platform is to publish all relevant information on sustainable mobility planning: it includes the first version of example database, professional literature and other insights in several areas:
- What role the city plays - the website explains the issue from politicians' and officials' perspectives, it means what a city should do.
- Citizen - the website addresses an engaged citizen and focuses on participation.
- Planning - the website teaches people that transport and mobility should be approached within a certain context. We must go deeper to see the causes of transport and mobility problems, we should be able to view from different and innovative perspectives, and to see a not-at-first-sight-obvious context.
- Good practice examples on urban mobility topics related to infrastructure and soft tools (campaigns, mobility plans) aim to show how to combine safety needs with parking, walking, cycling and public transport, public space and other issues. And again, with an emphasis placed on comprehensive solutions and broader context because various topics are interconnected and should not be solved separately.
- Figures, facts and data. The website shows how to understand and interpret data and facts, and what analyses and statistics are good for.
- Events - invitations for conferences, seminars, workshops on urban mobility.
- News - what is interesting that every new article is automatically put into one of the mentioned topics.